About Your Visit
On the first visit to the clinic a full case history will be taken. This will include questions about the area of pain but also about any medical conditions you may have or may run in your family, medications and occupation, hobbies and lifestyle information. This helps to gain a full and detailed picture of your health as well as any strains/pressures that your body may be subjected to in your daily routine.
A full investigation of both the area in pain and your general posture will then be carried out – this will involve a visual inspection which may require you to undress down to your underwear (if you are not comfortable with this, please feel free to wear shorts/vest top over your underwear). You will then be asked to carry out some simple movements to assess how your spine or relevant joints move and to detect any strains or dysfunction in areas of your body. The diagnosis and treatment approach will be explained to you and any questions you may have will be fully answered.
The initial consultation will take approximately 1 hour with follow up treatments lasting approximately 40 minutes.
- £45 for Initial treatment which is approximately one hour long & includes the case history, diagnosis & treatment
- £40 for follow up appointments which are 40 minutes of treatment.
- £30 for a 30 minute appointment
- £35 for a 35 minute appointment
- £45 for a 60 minute appointment
- £45 for the initial consultation which is approximately one hour long & includes the case history, diagnosis & treatment.
- £38 for follow up appointments which are 40 minutes of treatment.
- £7 per class
- £36 for a block of 6 classes
- £35 for a 60 minute 121 session
- £300 for a block of ten 121 sessions
Get On The Road To Recovery In Three East Steps
Get A Full Personalised Assessment
One of our experts will complete an assessment, make a diagnosis and come up with a personalised treatment plan for you.
Get Out Of Pain And Back To Doing What You Love
We will use hands-on therapy and a home exercise program to help eliminate your pain.
Lordswood Osteopathic Clinic
The Lords wood Osteopathic Clinic was established and is run by Sue Jennings, BSc (Hons), Osteopath. The Lordswood Osteopathic Clinic is situated on the ground floor of Lordswood Leisure Centre, North Dane Way, Chatham, with plenty of free parking and disabled access. The clinic is open during the daytime on Monday to Friday, evening appointments available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday evenings. Lordswood Osteopathic Clinic staff are all registered with the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC).